Singles Workshop at Caribou
Enjoy drinking coffee? Like mingling with other singles?
We invite you to join us for a fun, informal, conversational-style workshop where we’ll sit around a big wood table, have coffee together, and learn about relationships. We love coming alongside singles and providing support, encouragement, and practical advice on dating with purpose.
Space is limited to 16 persons so RSVP below to let us know your coming. Handouts are available each week. By the way, there is no reason not to come since there is no charge for this workshop – our way of blessing our community.
We meet for three Fridays from 7:00-9:00 pm at Caribou Coffee, 4717 County Road 101, Minnetonka, just north of Hwy 7, in front of the super Target. Event dates are: Friday April 3, 10, 17th.
Some of the topics we will cover in this workshop:
- The five things any relationship must have in order to succeed
- The one question we are all afraid to ask
- How to know if this person is “The One”
- Why we stay too long in bad relationships
- What signs reveal that a relationship is becoming exclusive